JFK Medical Center North Campus remains committed to taking precautionary measures for the safety of our patients, staff, and community.
The following visitation policies are in place:
- Visiting hours will be from 8:00am–8:00pm
- Only one (1) adult visitor per day is permitted
- All visitors entering the facility will be screened and assessed with a no touch temperature screening. Any individual with a temperature greater than or equal to (≥)100 F, will not be permitted to enter the facility.
- There is no visitation in our COVID units.
- No visitors in our CCU unit at this time.
- Surgical patients may have one (1) adult patient advocate (visitor) accompany them to the hospital on the day of their procedure.
- Patients at or approaching end of life may have one (1) adult visitor
- Exceptions may be granted for extraordinary circumstances. Please discuss this with your care team
Masks are required in all areas and at all times for patients, visitors, staﬀ and physicians. Those who do not comply, will be asked to leave the facility. All visitors will be given a no-touch temperature screening. Visitors with a temperature of 100 or greater will not be permitted.
We encourage FaceTime and video chat alternatives for patients that cannot be visited in person at this time
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.